Competition Terms & Conditions
FatFace Competition Terms and conditions
Win £100 Gift Card By Leaving a Review
- This Promotion is open to legal residents of United Kingdom aged 18 or over excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- This Promotion is exclusive to fatface.com and does not apply in FatFace stores or concessions.
- Purchase is necessary.
- Promotion Period: The promotion will run from 19/06/2020 to 18/07/2020.
- To Participate: Leave a review at kikouni.com, during the Promotion Period to be automatically entered into the prize draw.
- All purchases are subject to the FatFace’s standard returns policy which can be found at kikouni.com/help-centre/returns
- Maximum of one entry, per person, during the Promotion Period. Only one Prize can be won per person.
- All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for late entries.
- The Prize: a £100 FatFace gift card to be spent online or in store.
- The Prize will be mailed out to the winners.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be entered into the prize draw to be conducted within 4 working days of the closing date.
- Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted via the email address or phone number provided upon entry when ordering within 5 working days of the prize draw and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 14 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within 14 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and the prize will be allocated to an alternate entrant selected in the same manner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or injury suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting any Prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize awarded will be void.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which us beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The winners will be required to participate in any reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
- The names and counties of the winners will be available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title: Win Your Order Prize Draw WL which will be available 1 month after the closing date of the Promotion Period.
- The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- By taking part in this Promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This Promotion is governed by the English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: FatFace Ltd, Unit 1-3 Ridgway, Havant, Hampshire, PO9 1QJ